Learn how to take care or your teeth and mouth to prevent problems in the future.
We can help you understand more about how to care for your mouth and teeth, to help protect you from tooth decay, gum disease and other preventable problems.
All information is tailored to your specific needs and circumstances.
You will learn things like:
- How to brush your teeth properly
- How to choose food and drinks that are good for your teeth and mouth
- How to care for your dentures (as applicable)
- How to encourage children to look after their teeth
- How to manage dry mouth
- What to expect at a visit to the dentist
Contact us to book an appointment.
Do you work in the early childhood sector?
You may be interested in our Smiles 4 Miles program, that brings oral health education to children and families to your kindergarten or early childhood centre. Find out more.