You have the right to give feedback or make a complaint about our service. Feedback helps us improve and can be given anonymously.
How to give feedback, comments and compliments
You can give feedback:
- Directly to your service provider – this is appreciated, quick and effective
- By filling out a feedback form online or at reception and put it in the suggestion box
- By calling us on 9450 2000
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help completing a feedback form, you can ask a staff member to help you or get support from an advocate.
How to make a complaint
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.
You can make a complaint online here. Or if you are visiting the centre please ask a staff member for an Opportunity for Improvement form.
Once the complaint has been received you will be sent an acknowledgement letter and a formal response will be sent within 14 days.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial.
To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
- Fill out a complaint form online or
- Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.
Are you aged 65 years or over and have an unresolved complaint about our dietetics, physiotherapy, podiatry or occupational therapy services?
You can also contact:
Department of Social Services Complaints line
Telephone: 1800 634 035
Fax: (02) 6133 8442
Mail: DSS Feedback, GPO Box 9820, Canberra ACT, 2601
Aged Care Complaints Commissioner (who is independent of the Department of Health)