You have the right to give feedback or make a complaint about our service. Feedback helps us improve and can be given anonymously.
How to give feedback, comments and compliments
You can give feedback:
- Directly to your service provider – this is appreciated, quick and effective
- By filling out a feedback form online or at reception and put it in the suggestion box
- By calling us on 9450 2000
- By emailing email@example.com
If you need help completing a feedback form, you can ask a staff member to help you or get support from an advocate.
How to make a complaint
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.
You can make a complaint online here. Or if you are visiting the centre please ask a staff member for the feedback form.
Once the complaint has been received you will be sent an acknowledgement letter and a formal response will be sent within 14 days.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, or, you do not feel comfortable raising your concerns directly with us, you can contact the relevant external agency to discuss or lodge a complaint. These agencies are;
- Health Complaints Commissioner
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
- Legal Services Board + Commissioner
Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC)
The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial.
To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
- Fill out a complaint form online or
- Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
If you access our services through an NDIS plan, you can contact:
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Phone: 1800 035 544 between 9am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544
- Fill out a complaint contact form online
Commonwealth Home Support Program
If you are aged 65 years or older (50 years or older for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people), and have an unresolved complaint about our Dietetics, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, or Carer Support services, you can contact:
Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
- Phone: 1800 951 822 between 9am and 5pm weekdays, or leave a phone message (Note: mobile phone users may incur charges).
- Mail: GPO Box 9819, Melbourne, VIC 3000
- Complete a complaint form online
Victorian Legal Services Board + Commissioner
If you are a client of West Heidelberg Community Legal, you can contact the Victorian Legal Services Board + Commissioner.
- Phone: (03) 9679 8001 or 1300 796 344 (toll free)
- Fill out a complaint form online