We are here for the whole community. There are many different ways that you can access our services.
Free and low cost services
Your personal circumstances should not impact your ability to get quality health care. That’s why many of our services are subsidised for people with greater health, economic and social needs.
Fees are assessed based on your income and circumstances. If you face difficulties paying for services, please contact us.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way of providing support for Australians with a disability.
If you have an NDIS Plan, you can access the following services with us through your plan:
You or your Support Coordinator can contact us to make a referral.
All our other services remain available to you, and fees will be assessed based on your income and circumstances.
To find out if you are eligible for an NDIS Plan contact the National Disability Insurance Agency on:
Phone: 1800 800 110
TTY: 1800 555 677
Speak and listen: 1800 555 727
NDIS Fee Schedule
Please note that these costs come out of your NDIS Plan allowance. They are not out-of-pocket costs.
- Occupational therapy – $179.26 per hour
- Dietetics – TBC (Please contact us to check our capacity to take on new NDIS participants)
- Physiotherapy – TBC (Please contact us to check our capacity to take on new NDIS participants)
- Podiatry – TBC (Please contact us to check our capacity to take on new NDIS participants)
Not Eligible for the NDIS?
You can still access a full range of services at Banyule Community Health. Contact us to make an appointment.
My Aged Care
My Aged Care is a Government initiative to give people more choice, more control and easier access to a full range of aged care services. You may be eligible for My Aged Care if you are over the age of 65, or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and over 50 years.
Contact My Aged Care between 8am and 8pm on weekdays and between 10am and 2pm on Saturdays on 1800 200 422, to discuss your needs.
They will ask you questions about how you are managing at home to help understand what services you may need. They will then refer you to these services. Remember to tell them that you would like to use services provided by Banyule Community Health.
If you have any problems contacting My Aged Care, call us and we will guide you through the process. You can also get support from an independent advocate to assist you.
Banyule Community Health acknowledges funding support from:
- The Victorian Government
- The Australian Government Department of Social Services. Visit the Department of Social Services website (dss.gov.au) for more information. Although funding for some services has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.
- Gamblers Help North and North Western
- Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network