A range of programs to enhance cultural safety of First Nations community members.
Programs delivering services and assistance for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community members, at our centre and at Barrbunin Beek Gathering Place.
The Aboriginal Health staff who lead this work can provide a range of different services and support, including:
- Supporting you to manage contact with multiple different health professionals and service providers, in a respectful and culturally appropriate way (casework)
- Linking you to specialist health and welfare services as you need them
- Information and advice about chronic health issues
- Early years and maternal child health services
- Child protection advocacy and legal support