A personalised eight week day program for alcohol and drug rehabilitation.
This free program is for people experiencing problems from any substance use and mental health issues.
We will work with you towards positive results based on your goals. This could include things like significantly reduced or ceased substance use, improved quality of life, or a return to parenting responsibility, education and employment.
You will also be supported to access withdrawal programs prior to commencing rehabilitation.
Through this eight-week day program at our West Heidelberg centre, you will receive:
- face-to-face group therapy
- psycho education
- recreational activities
- peer support
- assistance with housing issues, employment readiness and access to education
- assistance to address physical health needs and referral to relevant health services
- access to alcohol and drug clinicians, doctors, counsellors, mental health workers and other health care professionals
This program runs on Wednesdays and Fridays 10-3pm for eight weeks. Clients are then able to seek individual counselling on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for further support.
Upcoming dates are Wednesdays and Fridays from:
- 17 July 2019 to 6 September 2019
- 2 October 2019 to 22 November 2019
- 29 January 2020 to 20 March 2020
- 8 April 2020 to 29 May 2020
Clients will need to detox at least one week in advance.
You can register to attend these programs up to one month in advance.
Join this program
If you have a mental health and substance use disorder and commit to a detox program prior to engaging in the group, you can join this group.
Complete a NeRASP Referral Form today or contact Anna Brockman on 0409 425 750 for more information.
The North East Recovery and Support Program is funded by the Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network. This post withdrawal, non-residential, harm reduction program uses current evidence base interventions of:
- group acceptance and commitment training
- psychosocial interventions
- an assertive outreach component