Our workforce is our biggest asset.
We know that wellbeing means different things to different people, so we provide a range of options to support you, including:
- A comprehensive Workplace Wellbeing Strategy, based on the 5 ways to wellbeing, that provides many opportunities:
- Green break out spaces (landscaped courtyards for our workforce)
- Workplace exercise equipment
- Mental Health First Aid Training for leaders
- Secure parking for bikes and end of trip shower facilities at West Heidelberg
- Fitness Passport: you & your immediate family members can access a range of fitness providers close to work or home at low cost
- Discounted health insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 specialist counselling – 3 sessions annually for you and/or your immediate family
- Onsite café at our main site at West Heidelberg
- Free flu & COVID-19 vaccinations
- Onsite Pathology service
- Far reaching benefits
We offer wide-ranging benefits to meet individual needs.
- Generous salary packaging arrangements effectively increasing your take home pay
- Choice of Superannuation Fund
- Novated leasing
Acknowledgement: Funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care. Visit the Department of Health and Aged Care website (www.health.gov.au) for more information.
Disclaimer: Although funding for these Allied Health services has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.