We know the importance of work-life balance.
We support our employees by offering a range of options to help you achieve that balance, which can include:
- Flexible working arrangements:
- Hybrid working – from home and office
- Purchased leave up to four weeks annually
- Flexible hours
- Part time, full time, casual and contract work
- Personal leave arrangements tailored to support the changing conditions in your life- and your family’s
- Reasonable adjustments to your work arrangements are personalised, and tailored to meet your individual requirements and circumstances
- Accrued days off
- Rosters released in advance to enable planning
- Favourable long service leave, and recognition of prior service for Victorian Community Health and acute sector employees.
Acknowledgement: Funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care. Visit the Department of Health and Aged Care website (www.health.gov.au) for more information.
Disclaimer: Although funding for these Allied Health services has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.