From 25.3.2020 our dental service will ONLY be seeing DENTAL EMERGENCIES.
- All patients currently booked for other dental treatment will be contacted, and their appointments postponed until further notice.
- If you have a dental emergency, please DO NOT ATTEND IN PERSON to make an appointment. Call main reception on 9450 2000, Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm.
- All dental emergencies will be assessed, and appointments allocated depending on the urgency of the dental problem.
- When attending appointments, we ask that ADULTS attend alone or with only one other accompanying person.
- If you are UNWELL and require urgent dental care, please DO NOT ATTEND THE CLINIC. Instead please call to discuss your dental emergency and tell staff you are unwell. You will be contacted by our dental team to further investigate your dental needs and medical history.
- Please be assured we have put into place various measures to assist those patients requiring urgent treatment to protect both our patients and our staff.
We thank community members for their understanding and support.