Hand sanitiser stations are located at the entrance and throughout Banyule Community Health.
We encourage our community members to practice good hand hygiene and utilise the hand sanitiser stations upon entering the center and immediately after your appointment.
If you are feeling unwell or have been in close contact with someone who has coronavirus disease (COVID-19) stay at home (self-isolate). If you are concerned or begin displaying any symptoms, please call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398. The easiest way to protect yourself, family and friends is to pay attention to good hand hygiene and good respiratory hygiene:
- Wash hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds. Dry with paper towel or hand dryer,
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow
- You do not need to wear a face mask if you are well
- Avoid shaking hands with anyone
- Keep one meter distance from people where possible
For the latest information visit the Victorian Government’s Department of Health and Human Services website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus